Experienced photojournalist of ten years that can collect video and sound for news,sports,and commercials. Trained to operate a digital satellite truck. Hand selected to manage reporters and photojournalists while assigned to cover the news assignment desk. Have the ability to setup a variety of audio and video production equipment. Can work as a production assistant and utility.
Detail-oriented and organized employee focused on meeting high quality of productive standards that works well under pressure.
Associate Press Oswego, New York 2007 to Present
• Worked as a videographer and producer to gather video, interviews, and information for news coverage during the snowstorm in upstate New York.
Time Warner Cable Rochester, New York 2006 to Present
• Worked with the news team as videographer and editor for RNEWS.
MSNBC and NBC “The Today Show” Carrol, New York 2006
• Set up and recorded live press conferences during the New York State police man hunt of Ralph “Bucky” Philips.
• Gathered video and interviews during MSNBC’s live coverage.
Geraldo at Large show Fredonia, New York 2006
• Worked with Fox producer during coverage of Ralph “Bucky” Phillips apprehension to videotaped interviews for Geraldo at Large Show.
The Weather Channel Binghamton, New York 2006
• Assigned to cover the flooding stories, which included interviews, b-roll, and live shots which was used for their live coverage.
BAV Services, Buffalo New York 2006
• Worked on various productions that required the setup of audio and video equipment.
CMI Communications, Rochester New York 2005 to Present
• Worked on various production projects that required the setup of audio, video and lighting equipment. Camera operator during live production events.
The Golf Channel, Rochester, Florida 2006 to Present
• Assigned to various projects that included utility work, setup of cameras, pulling cables, and assisting the RF crew in the field as part of a crew for NEP Productions.
ESPN 2, Rochester New York 2007
• Setup of cables and cameras from production truck to the ring for live coverage of the boxing event
First Call Uplinks Buffalo, New York 2005 2006
• Setup of cables and cameras from the satellite truck to the field for ESPN’s coverage of NFL Football.
EFP Productions Rochester, New York 2005 to Present
• Assigned to various projects including setup of raisers, microphones, lights, cables and cameras for speeches at different Universities.
• Setup a live to tape three-camera production for MSNBC’s anchor of “Hardball” Chris Matthews during a speech at the University of Rochester.
• Setup audio and video equipment to videotape different court depositions.